- Application process
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
Please note: Attendance at a two-week Residency in Pennsylvania is required for all first-year MDiv students at the start of the academic year. Accepted students will need to make their Residency travel plans - and reservations for lodging and meals at the Antiochian Village - once the online reservation system is available (expected by April 15) and after they have received notification of their acceptance to the program.
Application Deadline: March 15 of each year.
The following are required as part of the online application (subject to change):
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of the reason for application to the program
- Brief autobiography
- Official undergraduate degree transcript provided to AHOS by the college/univerisity
- Pastoral Reference: reference from the applicant’s pastor, or FOR CLERGY, a reference from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority
- Academic Reference: reference from a professor or academic advisor, speaking to the applicant's ability to complete a graduate program of study (or, for those who completed their undergraduate education over 10 years ago, a Professional Reference may be submitted in place of the Academic Reference, as long as it attests to the applicant's ability to complete a graduate program of study
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.